Hi Lissette, Bobbie and all,

Below is a link to an article I wrote about SCI and kidney and bladder stones.
The "cliff's notes" are, if you have a neurogenic
bladder, urologists suggest getting a yearly KUB X-ray--an abdominal X-ray that
checks for stones in the Kidneys,
Ureters (tubes that carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder) and Bladder.
In addition, the recommendation is
to pay extra attention to the KUB X-rays if you have an indwelling
catheter--subrapubic, or indwelling Foley.

The good news is, stones are fairly easy to treat/remove if caught early.

Hope this helps:
http://www.newmobility.com/2011/06/bladder-stones-risk-factors-treatment-and-prevention/

Bob Vogel

Bob Vogel