Hi G,

Bob V here.  I have a friend--T4 complete para, 27 years post injury--that had
a SP tube reversed.  He had it
put in because of surgery to fix urethral scarring.  The SP tube stayed in for
about 9-months.

My friend says having the SP tube reversed was no big deal, very easy. In his
case he went back to doing intermittent
catheterization.  From interviewing Dr.'s--having a SP tube reversal is very
simple and easy.

I also know quite a few folks with SCI, paras and quads, that have had very
successful results with Botox in the
bladder.

Positive thoughts that Botox and having the SP tube reversal takes away your
husbands pain.

Bob V