Hey Larry, don't say it won't be much longer ... you're not allowed to leave me
behind and I'm not ready to leave yet!!!
<3  Your Quad Twin

     On Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:37 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 For the first 25 years of my quad life I used a simple ten dollar inflatable
cushion....or nothing. I never had even a hint of a sore. Then I broke both
legs and had to wear casts for six months. The lousy things created awful sores
on my heels, ankles, knees, everywhere the cast touched with any pressure. It
was like that opened the floodgates. I have fought sores constantly since then.
They simply will not heal. I have three right now -- on my butt, hip, and
ankle. Had them for over five years. I have resigned to take them with me to
the grave. I am near 63 years old; can't be that much longer.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it