I second Naomi's suggestion.  I would see your primary care physician at the
first appointment
date, they will probably refer you to a gastroenterologist that is what I
did--glad I did…
The gastroenterologist figured it out--in my case it took an upper scope
(endoscopy) and
lower scope (colonoscopy).

Bob V