Larry, when things like that happen, it is so cool and sort of a
nature/spiritual kind of experience. One time when my dad was alive....him and
my mom took a trip to new york to preach at a church they were invited to
visit, they stopped at a gas station to get gas in their RV travel camper and a
snow white Dove flew down out of the sky and sit on his shoulder the entire
time he pumped gas, when he got done the dove just up and gently flew off back
into the sky. They said they felt like it was a sign from god for them at the
time.  Dan H***

     On Friday, May 15, 2015 8:32 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>