My doctors put me on Paxil for depression early in my injury, All it did was
mess me up and make me cry like a baby......My sister in law was put on it and
did the same negative things to her.......They switched us both to Prozac and
we were both fine.......In fact after winter ended and spring hit I quit prozac
cold turkey with no problems, It was my first year as a Quad and I got pretty
depressed at that time. If you try Prozac remember it will take about 2 weeks
before it seems to even work.  Good Luck, Dan H***

     On Monday, June 22, 2015 12:59 PM, "memys...@cox.net" <memys...@cox.net>