Are you sure its male?
JKJK I’m happy to hear you’re lucky =]

-Danny

From: Lissette Whitehead [mailto:lissw...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2015 7:04 PM
To: wheelch...@aol.com; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] For the ladies (Sex with a foley catheter)

 Thanks for the tips Wheelchair! And he is super patient with me. I'm a very
lucky gal.   <https://a.gfx.ms/Emoji_1F604.png>

Lissette Whitehead

416 W. San Ysidro Blvd.

San Ysidro, CA 92173

 <http://www.lwgripgloves.com> www.lwgripgloves.com

  _____

  _____

From: wheelch...@aol.com <mailto:wheelch...@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 21:25:48 -0400
To: lissw...@hotmail.com <mailto:lissw...@hotmail.com> ; quad-list@eskimo.com
<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>

On the male side, it can be done safely.  Remember that irritation can cause
other issues.  Bacteria in the urine can cause other types of issues.  Hope
your new relationship understands, takes their time and has patience.

Good Luck to both of you.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/5/2015 8:07:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,