Mine get like that a lot but even much more in colder or winter months.....I'm
just the opposite of yours because my left hand gets icy cold, not sure if it's
poor circulation or what but my left hand and are is also my weaker side, My
doctors told me that in spinal injury one side is usually worse than the other,
in my case I was right handed anyway so I kept the most strength in the right
side, docs said I was just fortunate to keep right sided strength because the
weak side can be determined by the spinal injury.  Dan H**

     On Monday, August 10, 2015 11:32 AM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>