You are sure are dealing with a lot right now, all of you will be in our
prayers.  Dan H*

    On Saturday, January 9, 2016 6:31 PM, Larry Willis <lwillis82...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Well, we buried my sister-in-law and mother-in-law on Thursday. My wife
MELISSA barely made it through the day. Then last night about midnight she took
an ambulance ride to the hospital. Heart failure causing water retention. Since
Monday she had gained 25 pounds of fluid. They are removing that, putting her
on oxygen and blood thinners. Her BP was 175/125, dangerous territory. She
still can barely breathe. My son Bryce is taking care of me. He is only 15 and
a great kid. These are rough times on the WILLIS plantation, peeps. If you have
any extra prayers stashed away in the closet, cash a few of them in for us.
Thanks.

Larry Willis
Retired and proud of it