Those are cool Ron, wish I would have tried those early in my quad years, but
never got good enough in a manual chair except to move around in level stores
while shopping, been in a powerchair for over 18 years now. I bet you could
really enjoy that on trails .  Dan H***

    On Monday, April 18, 2016 11:14 AM, RONALD L PRACHT