Greg,

I'm a fellow sufferer of the ice arms and general all over cold feeling.  Mine seems to be tied to my bladder so I irrigate a couple times a week to keep the bacteria count down.  That and a combination of Lyrica and the tricyclic antidepressant imipramine.  It's the latter that really helps but can't recommend it without telling you that a paralytic ileus is a POSSIBLE side effect.  For me it's worth the risk even though I've had a paralytic ileus because the cold sensations are so awful.