Nancy Davis Gillen      8:06am May 5
I'm feeling much better, but im going on 7 months in bed because of a sore. I'm
going crazy! Please pass on to the quad list. Thanks for keeping me in your
thoughts.

View Conversation on Facebook
This message was sent to daanoo2...@yahoo.com. If you don't want to receive
these emails from Facebook in the future, please unsubscribe.
Facebook, Inc., Attention: Community Support, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Sent from my iPhone