Its really troubling that a doctor cant properly organize getting a urine
specimen back in a timely manner. I would feel like they were giving me the run
around or not taking me seriously. Think about it.......if a young mother
brought her little daughter in to get a specimen checked........do you think
they would run her around? I would just go in and ask the doc to give me around
of antibiotics then you could doctor yourself when need me.
Ron

    On Friday, May 6, 2016 8:22 PM, "wheelch...@aol.com" <wheelch...@aol.com>