I told my family doctor I need him to write a note for need of a new
wheelchair...,,mine is over 7 years old and getting pretty worn down and out.
His nurse told me I need to know what medical provider will help me get it, so
I told her Nu-Motion is who we use. my question is this......Who does my doctor
need to write this need note for???? the medical provider or my medicare
advantage insurance provider or ??? It has been over 7 years and we can't
remember, thanks for any help from wheel or anyone that may know.  Dan H***
c-6  St. Louis area, Missouri. 19 years post, car accident.