complete & incomplete )   some folks only crack or break the spine but the cord
stays intact. Anyhow those that are not totally severed have a much better
chance of getting more return. Dan H**  C-6

    On Saturday, September 10, 2016 1:21 PM, "ppac...@comcast.net"
<ppac...@comcast.net> wrote:

 You cannot have said it better.I have told this to many people over the past
25yrs.I severed my spinal cord completely.People have told me miraculous
stories of people who have walked after spinal cord injury.I try to tell them
about "complete" compared to "incomplete" which makes a world of difference and
in some instances people will heal enough that they can walk.
From: "Lori Michaelson" <lorilivin...@gmail.com>
To: "greg" <g...@eskimo.com>, "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 1:50:50 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] SCI

That has been going on for a long long time now and, yes, their success has
been with those who are newly injured or within three years or less.
Also, not "all" spinal cord injuries have "spinal cords" that are severed (like
mine). Some people (quads) have "fractured" vertebrae that make them "quads."
Or some are "incomplete" and not "complete" quads which also gives them the
edge on making stem cells work.
Too many scenarios come into play and of course they are going to report the
good news first without the specific details of the injured individual.
Not cynicism... just reality :-)