to answer your question Jeffrey... this is just a portion of what I enjoy:

* Spending as much quality time possible as I can with my United States
Certified Support/Companion Golden retriever as I consider her my daughter.

* Since 2006 I have been a member of a community of digital Scrapbooking
which is really digital art. I have made many friends that way I can hardly
keep up with the challenges and general artwork that we are all involved in
(I am the only one as a quadriplegic that I know of).

* Going on many long walks with my Golden daughter because Tucson Arizona
has "pedestrian or bike paths" that run alongside most roads and are the
equivalent of an actual road with a median line running right down the
middle. They are absolutely awesome for wheelchairs and in my area they are
rarely busy for bikers or runners so that is nice.

* Genealogy/Ancestry

* Photography

That is a short list anyway. Or a beginning of my many many interests.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 12:19 AM, Jeffrey Gaede <> wrote:

> My BP has been a steady 90/60 for years. Sorry to break up all this talk
> about pills and blood pressure but what do you guys do for fun? What do you
> do to feel a part of the world that certainly wasn't made for the disabled?
> What do you do to get by and not feel like that's all you're doing –
> getting b

"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean