<!--body{font-family:&#39;Arial&#39;;font-size:14pt;font-color:&#39;#000000&#39;;}LI{display:list-item;margin:0.00in;}p{display:block;margin:0.00in;}body{}-->

    The future seems awesome especially for us quads. Can't wait for a robot to
help in the morning (no more dealing with hiring aides). Doubt I'll be around
to see it😞Meredith
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: greg Date: Fri, Dec 23, 2016 4:48 PMTo:
quad-list@eskimo.com;Subject:Re: [QUAD-L] Virtual Reality Devices
The Microsoft store was letting people use them at the Mall. Very cool. The
animated programs were so good. I feed an alien. Ran from a T-Rex. Went on a
roller-coaster. Went right up to the edge of a building and looked down. I can
see making a world where we can all meet and chat together. Sex trade would be
fantastic in time I bet. If you could 3D scan yourself. It's only just
beginning. I can imagine interactive TV, movies. It was not cheap and the
content is not huge right now.Greg