* Chocolate (I couldn't live without it... LOL).

* Omaha Steaks gift that included 2 filet mignon steaks, chicken, and other
foods to make a meal with meat.

* Money.

* Gift cards.

* A super soft lap blanket or bed blanket very rich in colors with dogs all
over it since I love dogs.

* A full life-sized stuffed Golden retriever that looks SO real that every
time I go buy it and out of the corner of my eye and think it is my Golden
(retriever) daughter!

* Christmas ornaments

That's all I needed.  Will pass along photos soon.

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and
heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean