I've had issues with Drive :|

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
[QUAD-L]_Re:_[QUAD-L]_Re:_[QUAD-L]_Re:_[QUAD-L]_alternating_pressure_air_mattress_or_pad_needed…_What_do_you_recommend?
From: "Dana Wray" <daano...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, January 11, 2017 7:07 pm
To: "Jim Lubin" <jlu...@eskimo.com>, "Lori Michaelson"
<lorilivin...@gmail.com>
Cc: "quad-list" <quad-list@eskimo.com>

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 8:20 PM Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com> wrote:
here is an option for a full mattress replacement if you want more than just an overlay.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Lori Michaelson <lorilivin...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:30 PM, DEBRA DEW <n14...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I require aan an alternating pressure mattress or pad very badly. Ones I have had that were furnished by the nursing homes I was in had been very old and do not shift your weight at all.

Previously, I have had stage 4 bedsore, and I do not want one back again.

They really do not have enough staff to care for the patients and so I need to do something for myself. Florida is not a good state to be a quadriplegic in.

Please tell me what you are using satisfactorily.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9

Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot

Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home

Phone: 561-588-4333

SC student 20yrs

ROMANS 8:28

B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and heart and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean Koontz