Thank you, Lisette.

      From: Lissette Whitehead <lissw...@hotmail.com>
 To: Robert Vogel <rhvsh...@me.com>; Jim Lubin <jlu...@eskimo.com>; Jeffrey
Gaede <jsga...@yahoo.com>
Cc: DEBRA DEW <n14...@hotmail.com>; "quad-list@eskimo.com"
<quad-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 7:52 PM
 Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] employment a quadriplegic could do from the power chair

#yiv5982875325 #yiv5982875325 -- P
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv5982875325 There is a website called
Freelancer.com, you create your profile with your experience and skills then
you apply for jobs. There are many writing jobs and many other options. Some
jobs pay pretty good. Check it out. Online surveys are another option but don't
pay that good.
Good luck!

Lissette Whitehead
416 W. San Ysidro Blvd.San Ysidro, CA 92173www.lwgripgloves.com