Grants vary from State to State.  Federal Grants and Corporate Grants  are
in a league of their own.  Let's begin with Az.  Have you tried  your state
dept for independent living?  Your State Advocate for People  with
DisAbilities?
Best Wishes

In a message dated 4/19/2017 8:52:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,