Their website is HealthWarehouse.com  I think they are in Ohio. Dan H>

    On Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:58 PM, Danny Hearn <ddh...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

 Hi, you need to check out Health Warehouse right here in America....All you
need is a doc, that can write the script for you . My wife has used them for
years and they are high quality for dirt cheap...you can get your meds 3 , 4 or
6 months at a time or even longer. Her blood pressure meds was like $150 a
month but now we get them here and she can get 6 months for only about $60
dollars or so. Go to their site and look up under the letter the drug starts
with to see if they carry it.....I'm sure they got Lyrica but it may be listed
under the other name ( gabpentin ) or whatever its called= they got it becasuse
I checked . Good Luck , Danny H.

    On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:31 PM, Carolyn Boyles <cboy...@swbell.net>