Glenn, which version do you have? I use Dragon 13 and 12.5, and so far I like
12.5 better because 13 keeps crashing the computer. I have two laptops
side-by-side on my over the bed table and when the new one with Dragon 13
crashes, I just switch back to the old one with 12.5. I've had the new one
about five months, and it completely crashes about once a month. Right now it
is in the computer shop and they are reinstalling Windows and Dragon 13. At
$150 an hour. Of course. C'est la vie.

Whenever my recognition gets real bad that I am so frustrated I must do
something, I make another profile and make sure to delete all the profiles you
made previously, or they will conflict with each other (LEARNED THAT THE VERY
HARD way and another quad was kind enough to tell me what to do).

check out this website because they are full of great information about Dragon

http://www.knowbrainer.com and also search for speechstart, which is a program,
a quad name Lindsay in England wrote, and it is wonderful because it covers all
the places Dragon forgot about that make it difficult for quadriplegics to use
it independently, such as doing an independent restart when necessary and
having it reload completely.

 Lindsay charges nothing for other handicapped people to utilize his program.
It really is qquite amazing. Both of these programs you can use without cost.

Please let me know if this helps you. And please, if you had trouble with
Dragon 13 let me knnow about it.

KnowBrainer - Your one-stop shop for all of your speech
...<http://www.knowbrainer.com/>
www.knowbrainer.com
For over 20 years KnowBrainer has been bringing customers the latest and most
comprehensive suite of speech recogntion hardware and software, including the
entire ...

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9

Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: Quadrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home
Phone: 561-588-4333
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH