If you click in the bottom right on the accessibility icon you can open the microsoft onscreen keyboard if you want.
If you really want it gone though, open the Start Menu and click open Settings. Select ‘Accounts’. Next, chose ‘Sign-in options’ scroll down to PIN and click remove and remove again then it will ask for your password.
-Danny

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [QUAD-L] How do I get rid of my Microsoft pin?
From: Randy Anderson <randyanderson...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, June 08, 2017 4:04 pm
To: quad-list <quad-list@eskimo.com>

I just got a new computer with Dragon version 13 premium. I have to use a pin In order to sign on to Microsoft so that I can go in and activate Dragon, but the problem is I can't do this because I only use a mouse stick sometimes, and do not have a keyboard available.
Question is this: so I use Windows 10 with Dragon version 13 premium.
Does anybody know of a way that I can make it so I do not have to enter Microsoft Windows using a pin.
Thanks, Randy