I have a molded back seating system. I'm paralyzed from the shoulders down so
it doesn't affect any intended movement and it's nice to not have separate
lateral supports that you have to swing in and out.

      From: Bryce Willis <lwillis82...@msn.com>
 To: "quad-list@eskimo.com" <quad-list@eskimo.com>
 Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 6:04 PM
 Subject: Fwd: [QUAD-L] Molded backs

The invacare chair I got last year has molded sides. These are lateral supports
that keep me from falling sideways. They have made driving my van much easier.
However, they are in the way for other things such as transferring, leaning
over to pick something up, etc.

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message: