Why not call Invacare directly and get the story from them.  Tell them
what you want and why you want to. Let them pull while you are  pushing.   BTW,
who's the customer anyway?  Customer, is always  right.  Call
Medicare/Medicaid in your state and let them know what the  provider is doing
to you.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/19/2017 1:58:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,