I was going out the back door and fell forward. Into my lap. Joystick jammed my shoulder, but kept me from going further forward. Outside, 100 degrees, record humidity. Hard to breath, overheated, etc. Pouring sweat from A.D. It was bad. I thought it was hours, but it was just over 1 hour. I had to dump cold water on my head, put ice packs on. No one could hear me. It was no fun. The thoughts that go though your head. Between the pain, overheating, breathing, etc. No more going without chest strap. Greg