From: glenn henry <gah17...@gmail.com<mailto:gah17...@gmail.com>>
Date: July 30, 2017 at 1:34:36 PM EDT
To: wheelch...@aol.com<mailto:wheelch...@aol.com>
Cc: greg <g...@eskimo.com<mailto:g...@eskimo.com>>,
quad-list@eskimo.com<mailto:quad-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Battery

If it wasn't for only having one bar, I would suggest checking the brushes. It
sounds like
one may be burnt through.  If you need more info send email to
ghen...@aol.com<mailto:ghen...@aol.com>.

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 6:48 AM,
<wheelch...@aol.com<mailto:wheelch...@aol.com>> wrote:
If I may.  If this issue was an automobile, a dealer would hook up the auto to
a computer to analyze the issue.  Electric wheelchairs users and dealers don't
have that issue. But each chair has a control module that directs energy to
each motor, from the energy of the combined batteries, using the joystick as
the guide.  Motors, and Magnets Brakes, are the biggest users of energy on a
wheelchair, so each motor and magnetic brake assembly must be tested before and
during the operation of the chair to determine the high energy draw, rather
than just replacing the batteries and joystick.

I hope this helps.
Best Wishes

In a message dated 7/18/2017 10:16:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,