Packards Tar Soap.      Its also the main chemical  in T-Gel type shampoos.

Best Wishes

In a message dated 8/25/2017 8:01:48 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
g...@eskimo.com writes:

I have had  such an itchy head, been driving me Crazy. I tried so many
things. Some helped  a bit, but only short term. I even cut my hair supper
short. I know its more  than 1 cause. The way I sleep seems to put a lot of
pressure on my head and  when I move my head, it makes my hair bend backwards.
wake-up with “Hurt  Hair”. I also have a stupid cowlick in my hair, right
in the back. An area  where the hair grows in a different direction. Cutting
it helped. Then there  is just the itchy, flaking. Went to a 2nd
Dermatologist and he said my flaking  was yeast. Dandruff has a few causes and
on
people that are not real mobile,  yeast can be one of them.

I'm trying  a new shampoo Rx only. Ketoconazole Shampoo 2%

I think its  really helping. I just hope it lasts.

Greg