Hello guys I have a friend of my that he is a quadriplegic he doesn't have
any movement of his arms since he is accident happened is not able to hear
Barry well I am trying to help him not able to hear the television barrel
well I know they are special devices they put on their years but he doesn't
like to wear them when he is at home he have to put the television buried
out so he could hear it they were another idea I told him about headphones
but he doesn't feel comfortable with their on but when he is in the hospital
I don't know what you call that device but anyway he able to hear the
television very well bed side call light when they put it on his side of his
bed he's able to hear the television very well I ask different questions to
a different hospital quarried to them they told be that device comes with
the hospital bed where you could hear the television on the side of the band
I went to Google to look for it I was not successful any ideas will be
appreciated thank you and God bless you have a nice day