My current chair has a gremlin. After charging full, it might last a block or a mile. The meter goes from 1 bar to 5, to 2, 4, 1, 0, 3, etc. When I go up my ramp, hit a bump, the chair stops and the joystick flashes “Recharge”. Feels like the brakes come on.

I changed the batteries, charger, joystick. Still doing it. Then found a split in the cable the joystick cable plugs into, that's hardwired. When moved, it sparked. They cut the bad spot out and spliced it.

I thought for sure it was the cut wire, because it acts like a loose wire. But after they fixed it, its still doing it.

What else could it be? I found a TDX5 Storm Computer Module on Ebay. Other than that, what else can I look at?

Thanks, Greg