I have 2 quad friends, John & Janet, who live in Florida, one in Miami, John,
the other in Orange CityJanet, on the east coast. At 10:00pm they are both
experiencing tornadoes and 100 mile hour+ winds winds.

On is in a nursing home till Monday the other in a hotel. Both have houses with
all the equipment we all need.

Janet has a company that raises companion disabled assist dogs.

Does anybody know of friends who are quads that live in Florida?

On of our q-list friends lives in southern Georgia, Steve. I called him but got
no answer, which means he evacuated with his parents to Tennessee where they
evacuated about 3 months ago. But this storm is quite different.
Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi