I have the same style mattress. I've had very good luck with it.

I had a similar problem at one point. There is a zipper down the side of the
mattress. If you unzip it, you'll find a collection of tubing which runs from
the air pump to the various cells in your mattress. It is possible that one of
the hoses has come loose.

( The air pump is connected to two sets of tubes. it alternates between
inflating one set, and then the other set.)

If you can find a loose connection, just push the hose back in, and that might
solve your problem.

Good luck,

Dave Krehbiel

Olney, MD