I've had it before and it sucks!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 12:41 AM, Lori Michaelson<lorilivin...@gmail.com>
wrote:   Hey guys...
Has anyone acquired the bacteria in the urine called Proteus Mirabilis? I have
been plagued with it since 2011 (originally in 2006 the got rid of it for a few
years although it is very hard to get rid of).
It is normally found found in the or fecal matter. I learned about it from my
husband when he was alive because of his profession. It is a pathogenic
gram-negative bacterium that, when seen under a microscope, is a "swarmer"
meaning that it is extremely motile and it is hard to see any bacteria
underneath it.
I know how I got it that I have not been able to get rid of it. It is commonly
found in the urine of those who have had Foley catheter is for a long period of
time and likes to form a biofilm on the inside of the catheters causing them to
block. It also forms stones.
If you have not gotten it yet... consider yourself lucky but please write to me
if you have. You can read more about it on the left side of this
article:http://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/proteus-mirabilis

--
"Petting, scratching and cuddling a dog could be soothing to the mind and heart
and deep meditation and almost as good for the soul as prayer." ~Dean Koontz