Oh no!! Glad the neighbor heard you!

From: Greg [mailto:g...@eskimo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2017 2:01 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] Stuck In Sun

I finely got a rental chair while waiting for my new one. I just found out
about 1 option on this chair that is very stupid. I was out and about and when
I got home, I reclined in the sun in my entryway to relax. Sun shines in there
and heats it like a hot box. Great when it cools off. But it’s in the mid 70s
today. I nodded off, woke-up overheated. I didn’t know the chair turns itself
off after awhile. My recline button stopped working. I could not sit back up. I
was stuck, reclined, in a hotbox. The recline buttons should always work. No
idea how long I was there. I was inches from reaching the door. Couldn’t reach
my phone. Finely a neighbor heard me.

Greg