Ive got the Lonesome Dove movie set.................love it.
RonΒ  ( nemesis of the wheelchair)

    On Saturday, November 25, 2017 5:47 PM, Bobbie Humphreys
<bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com> wrote:

 The "Lonesome Dove" series is outstanding
They did a 4-6 part series on TV
I highly recommend it
Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi