Tell me about it! I live in Rosarito Beach, Mexico, I went out today for a
little while and I could barely handle it, I was having trouble driving my
power chair cause I was shaking so bad, my boyfriend had to drive me. My neck
and shoulders are so sore, I have trouble falling asleep at night. Wine is the
only thing that helps but I can't be drinking wine every day. Ginger with
cinnamon tea helps a bit too. Seriously, I feel for those living in colder
regions.

Stay warm guys!

Lissette Whitehead

416 W. San Ysidro Blvd.