I was using Dragon 13, and I had to purchase again Dragon 12 because 13 kept
crashing my computer about once a week for 6 months, and I'm in a nursing I was
so I had sometimes to wait 8 hours to find someone willing to restart me,
because I had to use their hands.

Now I would like to upgrade to Dragon 15, but I'm having a heckuva time trying
to figure out how to actually do it.  A couple hundred dollars does seem a lot
of money for an upgrade, so I'm wondering if I'm looking at the right thing.

Please tell me if I should go ahead and order this because it is what I'm
working for.

https://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Professional-Individual-Upgrade-Premium/dp/B01LXT397V/ref=pd_sim_65_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01LXT397V&pd_rd_r=0KKKQZ1PPM0BPSNXXPYA&pd_rd_w=ITKUC&pd_rd_wg=G3HRY&psc=1&refRID=0KKKQZ1PPM0BPSNXXPYA

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH