That stuff dumped here too. The good about it, it'sa good excuse not to go
someplace. The downside is,  I wanted to go. So many folks don't understand
that their cars with traction control and all wheel drive will get them moving
on snow and ice, but it still stops like a it's on skis.Stay safe and  Best
Wishes,John s.

  On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Amy Elizabeth
Baldwin<the.littleq...@yahoo.com> wrote:   Man alive!I don't think that I could
survive in that kind of weather!!Even if I wanted too!•♡• LittleQuad •♡•

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Bobbie Humphreys<bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com>
wrote:   Today we got about 4" of beautiful white stuff.
Wednesday I have a Doctors appointment and the high will be 27° and a low of 9°
Winter is my favorite season.
Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi