MERRY Christmas CONCEPTION DAY…

… Our Messiah was born on the feast of Tabernacles, because it was when YHVH
God came to tabernacle with us in the flesh.  And he died during the feast of
Passover, because He became the Passover lamb to be sacrificed.  That is why we
no longer sacrifice animals to worship.  Passover is the only celebration we
are commanded to celebrate annually in the Bible.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--YTDCj9YT--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yzlblablygvqjvhzh5av.gif

[https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--YTDCj9YT--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yzlblablygvqjvhzh5av.gif]

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Christmas/christmas.html
[http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/chag-maddon.jpg]<http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Christmas/christmas.html>

Christmas - Was Jesus born on December
25th?<http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/Christmas/christmas.html>
www.hebrew4christians.com
Was Jesus really born on December 25th, as the western Christian tradition
maintains, or does Scripture allow us to infer a different time for His advent
here on earth?

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH