it seems like when I am watching videos. I generate an error message every now
and then that stops me from using Dragon and I have to turn it back on. I have
to wait for hours to have someone come do that for me… Five this morning.

Is there something with YouTube.com that is causing this problem with Dragon?
Or is it using too much of my resources, perhaps?

as always, thank you

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH