Hello Debra,

You could try training "Go to sleep" a few times. This may not work but is
relatively easy to do, and can't hurt.
If it does seem to help or if you solve the problem, I would suggest
sometime when it's working well repeat the command for "Go to Sleep" and
"Wake-up "
multiple times.
For me, it seems like if I'm having trouble with Dragon understanding me
it's best that I train it when I first get on the computer and if it goes
well save it in your profile and restart your computer.
Also when you're closing Dragon and it asked you if you want to save your
profile, save it if you've had a good session and if it wasn't a good
session don't save it.
Little things, but maybe it would help.
Randy