Does anyone know how the new tax bill will effect Medicare?   I have been
trying to get a new power chair since May 2017. Will Medicare allow
elevated seats, tilts and powered elevated foot rests? I have gone through
all the process....Doctors, therapists and the face-to-face and now I am in
the process of waiting and then the President has just signed the tax bill
and I do not know where I stand with Medicare.