I have dinner reservations at a really nice restaurant with sweet Pete, his
brother Jim and girlfriend Peggy (whom is my very best friend, I decided to
introduce them 25 years ago and it worked) also my dearest sister Patti.

After dinner were coming back to our place to open gifts 🎁

Pete is getting a flat screen TV from his brother, the one he has now is a
really old one with a tube in the back.

I feel so very lucky to be able to spend Christmas with family AND to be out of
bed.

Merry Christmas 🎄 to each and every one of you.
Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi