Hi Bobbie,
thank you for the response. I'm doing okay pretty much, and all is well
with me. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well too. That's always a good
thing I would say. That's great about correcting your back for your pain. I
did not know they could do that. Good luck with that, and keep me posted.
Also have a good new year. Talk later brother.

--
Life not hard!!!