I have another question about Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Sometimes when I seem to be having difficulties with recognition of my speech a
little bit, this happens:

midlife thinkings and him him him him him him him him him him him him him him
him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him
him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him
him him him him him him him him him him him him and him him him him him him him
him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him
him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him and him and him
and him and him and him and him and him and him and him will will will will
only you ghoulishly you alubed Abbadoll right ghostly what you woulwill
macerated him that him him him him him him him him him him him him him him him
and in and you and youd be Rado WednesdayI'm going to vent if you don't mind…
It Mood Name is Martine/')midlife thinkingsven't seen a CNA said before 10 PM.
And when I did she was so grumpy, I didn't ask her to move my neck pillow so it
is crammed into my neck uncomfortably. She was complaining that I was too much
trouble. Anyway what can I do to force these people to reposition me every two
hours? My derrière is burning and I'm sick of it over and over. I was hoping
rosemary would be here tonight, because she comes religiously every two hours
to turn me, but I suppose she's not here because I am stuck in here alone. Of
course I cannot reach my nurse calling device to summon assistance. It would be
wonderful if I was provided with a voice-activated nurse call device or one
that I could always reach.

please tell me why it is understanding I am repeating the same word over and
over, instead of what I'm actually saying.

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH