WHY THE FLU IS SO BAD THIS YEAR

The second article is about why the flu is so bad this year, but I put this one
first becausee I do not want you to think I am supporting people taking flu
vaccines. Vaccinations are inherently harmful. No vaccine should ever be taken
without thorough investigation previously on the downsides. I have multiple
sclerosis because I was vaccinated in my younger days. My parents were told it
was 100% safe!

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/12/01/another-flu-vaccine-flop.aspx

[https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2015/November/flu-vaccine-major-flop-fb.jpg]<https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/12/01/another-flu-vaccine-flop.aspx>

Flu Vaccine: Another Year of Dangerous CDC
Lies<https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/12/01/another-flu-vaccine-flop.aspx>
articles.mercola.com
Despite the fact that last year's flu vaccine was a major flop with an abysmal
18 percent effectiveness rate, the CDC remained confident in this year's
vaccine.

http://time.com/5105929/why-is-the-flu-so-bad-2018/

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.pIcdxGFvRUaAoZNzOv0ucwHgFA&pid=Api]<http://time.com/5105929/why-is-the-flu-so-bad-2018/>

Here's Why the Flu Is Especially Bad This
Year<http://time.com/5105929/why-is-the-flu-so-bad-2018/>
time.com
Plus, what to do if you have the flu

Debra Scruggs-Scruggs phalanx-dragon slayers -PRISONER OF HOPE ZECH. 9
Formerly: Homeschooling mom of 9 and pvt. pilot
Currently: tetrapeligic due to advanced MS and living in a nursing home hell 18
years
Phone: 561-58 6-9399
SC student 20yrs  … can not brag about my love for YHVH God because I fail Him
daily, but I can brag about His love for me because He never fails me.
ROMANS 8:28… Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see –
Mark Twain
B.I.B.L.E.-BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH