My workers all have to call in from my home phone. I'm in Oklahoma. It is a
pain in the ass!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bobbie Humphreys [mailto:bobbiehumphre...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 4:12 PM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [QUAD-L] HHA tracking

I just got in the mail informing us that the agency were associated with is
going to be implementing the new tracking system on Pete.
This is not new to us. Back in 2002, or there about's, the Agency we were
with needed Pete to call in and help at each visit. We ended up leaving the
agency because of this, it was such a pain in the ass.
  We were considering leaving this agency but it looks like it's going to be
mandated throughout the country.
Bobbie

"Be the change you want to see in the world". Gandhi