For years I have been trying to figure out a way I could use one sip and
puff switch to control more than one device. Something that would let me
switch between multiple devices without having to have someone disconnect
cables to move to the other device.

I found out about these guys, posted a message what I was looking for and
the made it for me! He brought it to me yesterday and it works just how I
wanted! No cost to me and the got me hooked up with a local high school
robotics club to help me with some other project I want to do to make
my life a little easier. It's a learning opportunity for the high school
kids interested in BTEM and get them interested in assistive technology too.

If you have a problem doing something I recommend contacting

ATMakers | Helping Makers Help Others
http://atmakers.org/