      From: Greg <g...@eskimo.com>
 To: quad-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 12:46 PM
 Subject: [QUAD-L] AD?

  When you get an AD Headache, does the pain stay in your head, or does your
chest cramp too? This morning, for no know reason, just getting dressed, I
thought my head was going to explode out my left eye. But my chest cramped so
hard it hurt too. Then my abdomen area starts to groan. As it groans, the
pressure starts to release. Greg